EFFECTIVE February 1, 2018
Due to the increase in minimum wage (and in preparation for the next increase) and to ensure all of our staff are paid according to their level and experience – which we believe they should be; we are forced to increase our childcare fees effective Feb 1, 2018. Parents who currently have children registered in our program will see this increase take place July 1, 2018.
Full Day Program (6:30 am – 6:30 pm)
Cold Lake Montessori Daycare & School offers a full day program from 6:30 am – 6:30 pm Monday – Friday; as well as on Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Application Fee For New Enrollments: (Due upon submitting pre-registration form) $150.00
Commitment Fee:* (Due upon submitting registration forms) Parents are required to submit a cheque, with no date on it, equivalent to one month’s worth of child care fees.
Monday to Friday from 6:30 am – 6:30 pm
$950.00 per month
Monthly child care fees include a healthy nutritious lunch. Parents are currently required to provide a healthy AM and PM snack for their child. Effective July 1st, lunch and snacks will be included. Monthly child care fees do NOT include Professional Activity Days (P.A. Days). Parents can book care on these days but there is an additional fee. Please read P.A. Days Fees below for more information.
Monthly Fees for parents who receive full Subsidy (depending on age of child): $404.00 per month
Saturday or Sunday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Full day: $60.00 Per Day (10 hours per day)
Half Day: $30.00 Per Day ( up to 5 Hours)
Childcare fees on Saturday or Sunday do NOT include a lunch or snacks. Parents are required to provide a healthy nutritious lunch and Snacks. Cold Lake Montessori is NOT open on long weekends.
P.A. Days Fees (Professional Activity Days): $45.00 per day
Cold Lake Montessori Daycare & School follows the Northern Lights School Division Calendar, and as such, parents would be required to pay for care on scheduled P.A. Days throughout the year. Parents are also required to provide lunch and two snacks for their child.
All Childcare Fees are pro-rated, to make for equal payments throughout the year; this INCLUDES the month of December.
A summer Camp Program is offered during the months of July and August of every year.
Summer Camp Fees for 2018
* * The Commitment Fee demonstrates a parents commitment to give proper written notification if they choose to withdraw their child from Cold Lake Montessori Daycare & School. Failure to give proper notification will result in a parent not only paying the next month’s childcare fees and any applicable late fees, but also forfeiting the Commitment Fee.
Cold Lake Montessori accepts Subsidy for families who qualify.
The Ministry of Human Services provides financial assistance to eligible lower-income families using Licensed Childcare Centers.
You can apply for a subsidy if:
- You or your spouse/partner, or the child receiving care are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and live in Alberta.
- You or your spouse/partner are an Alberta resident.
- Your children are 12 years of age or younger and are not yet attending Grade 7.
- You and your spouse/partner are currently working, attending school, looking for work or have special needs
You or your spouse/partner stay-at-home and have your child(ren) enrolled in a licensed pre-school or approved early childhood development program.
Maximum subsidy rates vary by program type and the age of child attending child care.