Childcare Fees at Cold Lake Montessori are reviewed and determined each winter.
Application Fee (Due upon submitting registration form) $150.00
Commitment Fee* (Due upon submitting registration form) Equivalent to one month’s worth of child care fees for the program your child is enrolled to attend. Parents are only required to submit a cheque with no date written on it.
* The Commitment Fee demonstrates a parents commitment to have their child attend the daycare and to give proper written notification if they choose to withdraw. Failure to give proper notification will result in a parent not only paying the next month’s childcare fees and any applicable late fees, but also forfeiting the Commitment Fee.
Fees Schedules for All Programs
Please click on the appropriate link below.
Fees are pro-rated from September – June to allow for equal payments each month. All closures are taken into consideration when fees are set.
Cold Lake Montessori Daycare accepts Subsidy for families who qualify.
The Ministry of Human Services provides financial assistance to eligible lower-income families using Licensed Childcare Centers.
You can apply for a subsidy if:
- You or your spouse/partner, or the child receiving care are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and live in Alberta.
- You or your spouse/partner are an Alberta resident.
- Your children are 12 years of age or younger and are not yet attending Grade 7.
- You and your spouse/partner are currently working, attending school, looking for work or have special needs
You or your spouse/partner stay-at-home and have your child(ren) enrolled in a licensed pre-school or approved early childhood development program.
Maximum subsidy rates vary by program type and the age of child attending child care.